Friday 16 March 2012

Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha celebrates birthday on movie set

nollywoodcw

It was a nice moment for scandal-free Nollywood actress, Chioma Chukwuka-Akpotha when cast and crew members on a movie set celebrated her birthday.

Chioma, who is on set in Umuaka village area of Abia State-Nigeria, was all smiles and joy being celebrated that way.

In a recent interview she granted, Chioma was full of gratitude to God for all the benevolence and rise she has experienced in her life;

“I would say it is God. Without Him, I am no one. It has been really just prayers and dedication to whatever I set my mind to do, and people can easily relate with such every time. But I must also say that it is God’s grace. If not, hard work can unfortunately go unnoticed.
So, I thank God that He has given me the grace to work hard and doubled it with blessing. There are no secrets beyond that, and I know this is what many people hold on to. Because if you have God by your side you are a done deal, you just wouldn’t find anything too hard to do”

And therefore, she did not want to leave any stone unturned in sharing her birthday and the mark of another milestone in her life.

If you Would like to share this to your friends on the facebook, use the "f" bellow or the share link on the facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment